Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Netizens’ experience of 4 and a half months to lose weight 21kg experience sharing (no running, no gym)

 The following is the experience of netizens, for your reference.


At first, I only had breakfast and dinner. I did not eat lunch at the company at noon, and it took about one and a half months to find out that the method was wrong. The principle of fasting is to eat intensively and extend the non-eating time.


The common ones are 16/8 and 18/6, but I use the almost extreme 20/4 fasting. You can only eat from 16 to 20 o'clock every day.

" / "The number in the front is the time when calorie is not taken in, and the number in the back is the time to take in calorie


I used to eat breakfast at home, but now I tell my family to take it to the company


There is a benefit to fasting, it is not necessary to count calories. Especially I almost only eat dinner, so I can eat a little at night without worrying about excessive calories.


However, the food you eat is also important. The most taboo for weight loss is starch.


Starch is almost inseparable for breakfast for modern people, and so does my family. So I have breakfast at 4 in the afternoon, which is basically cakes and breads. Then at dinner, choose non-starchy foods to eat all-you-can-eat, especially protein.


Common proteins: eggs, beans, fish (seafood), meat, milk


note:

If you want to fast on 20/4 like me, please be full. Don't eat fairy meals. The calorie intake cannot be too far away from the base. If there is really nothing on the table, please don't use a lot of rice, noodles, bread, etc. to fill your stomach, just a moderate amount.


If you are the same person who eats at home, please communicate with your home. People who lose weight are not great, so don't argue with your family because you lose weight and change your eating habits.


What can I drink during fasting?

Tea, water, black coffee (don't drink 0-calorie coke)


Sugary food

Then there should be a very simple truth: don't touch sugary foods, snacks, and drinks.


Sugar is just a substance that makes people fatter and refreshing. It's almost the same as drugs, please give up properly.


QA"

Q1. You can eat at 4 o'clock every day. Are you hungry?

A: Starving. Especially at noon when a colleague orders a lunch box or buys a McDonald's, I can only let myself go to bed quickly.

But it's actually quite habitual over time. Hunger will not last forever. It will come in waves. Maybe you are hungry now, but you won't be hungry after a while.


Q2. If you don't eat starch, won't the nutrition be unbalanced?

A: It is usually the elderly who ask me this question. So you too...?

Starch must be eaten, but it can be used for weight loss. Especially eating some starch (within 300 kcal) after exercise is better for muscles.


Q3. If you keep hungry for too long, won't you run to eat your body muscles?

A: No, the body has a protective mechanism. Please ask the nutritionist for details.


Q4. People have to eat three meals a day, and only one meal a day. In the end, normal eating will not regain weight?

A: Who is it that stipulates that you must have 3 meals a day? Say it, I promise to help you kill him.

The same goes back to calorie balance, eating more than TDEE will regain weight. So concentrate on training muscles to improve the base, there will be no such problem.


Q5. I have heard that small meals are healthy. Isn’t a sumo wrestler’s way of eating large amounts and small meals?

A: Just like martial arts, genre issues. Regardless of whether large amounts of small meals or small amounts of meals, the focus is on suppressing insulin levels.

Eat smaller meals: Eat a little at a time, without stimulating the production of large amounts of insulin.

Eat more and fewer meals: During fasting, insulin will definitely not rise. Even if you eat, don’t eat a lot of starch.


Q6. Eat only one meal a day and avoid starch. It is so difficult to increase calories by protein.

A: Well, I think too. Protein is so expensive, try to eat as much as possible. It is also worthwhile to spend more money on healthy food.


Q7. Why do I have to eat after exercise, and the calories I finally burnt are eaten back?

A: Muscles are like pets. He will be hungry and will need energy. At this time, give him food, and it will grow more beautiful and bigger. It is better to eat a small amount of starch + appropriate amount of protein within 30 minutes after exercise.

As mentioned earlier that you can eat junk food, it does not mean that you must eat junk food. It's just because it is easy to be used after eating during this time, and it will not easily be converted into fat storage. (Of course I will eat too much)


Q8. Isn't it a problem to lose so much in a short time?

A: Meeting. But this is my goal. Normal people lose 0.8% to 1% of their body weight in a week is a healthy way to lose weight.


Q9. The gym is not expensive compared to class fees, right? Why not go?

A:What I enjoy most in playing games is thinking about how to beat those class leaders with no class. The lesson money is used to draw the wife.


Q10. I just have a lot of social and social entertainment, it is difficult to control the calories?

A: Similarly, learn the concepts well and only pick the right food to eat. Don’t try to eat the unhealthy ones, the food won’t fly into your mouth by itself.


Q11. Life is so tired, why lose weight and tire yourself?

A: I do not know either. But my body has been much better in the past few months. I don't have a cold, and I haven't had any skin problems.


Q12. It's raining heavily outside, so I can't go out for exercise today.

A: You can walk with an umbrella and sandals. Anyway, sweating will make you wet, rain is at least fragrant.


Q13. I'm tired from work today, so I don't do exercises at night.

A: It took 2 hours to finish the menu I set myself.


Q14. Can I just concentrate on training my arm muscles?

A: I have no problem with you wanting to be Popeye. Everyone has different aesthetics.


Q15. It feels like I can't finish learning nutrition knowledge, and different people talk about it differently, which makes me messy.

A: I also used a lot of wrong concepts to eat at the beginning, so I don’t have to rush to get the most correct knowledge, just study and correct it slowly. Even if the data is biased, if there is the same opinion, it will usually be correct. Let's try it for yourself, and it's effective.


Q16. I have heard of cheating meals, so if I fast, can I eat a lot one day a week?

A: This is not deceiving the body, it is deceiving one's own life. Just exercise obediently and control your diet, don't think about such things.


Q17. Why am I so thin?

A: Check what you eat and how much exercise you do. It is normal that the lighter the weight, the harder it is to lose weight.

I used to lose an average of 1.4KG a week, and after entering the 6-letter weight, only 0.6~0.8KG is left (without changes in diet and exercise)


Q18. If I eat healthy food but fried, can I eat it?

A: No, the fried food is not pure anymore.


Q19. Can I only eat boiled food during weight loss?

A: It can be fried. But the best option is boiled> steamed> braised> fried> grilled> fried

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Stages of Intermittent Fasting

By 12 hours, you've entered the metabolic state called ketosis (Anton et al., Obesity 2018). In this express, your body begins to separa...