Monday, December 21, 2020

52 years old looks like 38 years old! He recovered his age-adverse body by "fasting"

When I was in my thirties, I broke away from the life of an office worker and started a membership-based nail salon business. At the time, my goal was to become a public company, so I sacrificed sleep time and worked day and night.


But not long after I turned 40, my health started to light up, and there were problems all over my body.


After a detailed examination, the name of the disease was "tuberculosis".


Because of the possibility of contagion to others, I was immediately admitted to the isolation ward, betting on my career and forced to quit midway. I couldn't accept this blow, and repeatedly blamed myself for ruining my body during the hospitalization.


Fortunately, I recovered quickly and was discharged safely after three months. At this time, my mentality began to become positive, and I didn't want to waste this opportunity in vain, thinking "Can I apply this lesson to something?" Therefore, I am determined to establish a system that allows people to live healthy and young lives.


In the next 11 years, I read many books on beauty and health, such as beauty clinics, gyms, hair care centers, anti-aging medicine, etc., as long as they are beneficial to age or health, I would like to try them. In pursuit of youth and health, the amount I invested easily exceeded 100 million yen.


After accumulating various experiences, one thing convinced me. That is, youth and health are not obtained by money. It is a kind of "human ability" that can be created by oneself. In order to gain abilities, continuous effort is naturally indispensable. Anyone can definitely develop it after training.


It secretes rejuvenating hormones when fasting


Since two years ago, I started to practice the "eight hours slimming method" in order to maintain my body shape. The basic rule is to control the time of eating within eight hours during the day, nothing more. As long as it is within eight hours, you can basically rest assured to eat your favorite food. My personality is not good at calculating calories or nutrients while eating, so I don’t have to be taboo on the food I love. This is a very suitable method for weight loss.


Some people may wonder "Why can I still lose weight by eating the food I like?"


The reason is that the frequency of eating is actually reduced, and it can be sustained without excessive patience. However, what I pay more attention to is that this weight-loss method fits the body's biological clock. Please see the picture on the left. Nutritionally, a day is divided into three internal time zones. If you practice the eight-hour slimming method, you will naturally conform to this law of life. If you eat breakfast at 8 in the morning, you have to eat dinner before 4 in the afternoon, but this is too far from reality. There should be many people who eat their first meal after noon, and have dinner at around nine o'clock in the evening, so they can eat at a time when they should be "eating".


In this way, the body can use the stored nutrients during the time of "absorption" to fully metabolize. And in the time of "excretion and metabolism", the metabolic enzymes are active, which is beneficial to excrete excess old waste materials. The eight-hour slimming method can normalize the body's functions and maximize the original functions.


The remaining 16 hours should be hydrated. I often make black tea or drink fermented plant foods (powdered) in hot water. While practicing this slimming method, in order to maintain a sense of fullness, having "favorite tea" is a powerful helper.


Some people will give up this slimming method because they are afraid of fasting. But I think we should look at the feeling of fasting from a more positive perspective. Because it is said that when people are in a certain degree of hunger, their thoughts are clearer, especially their concentration and memory will improve.


Dr. Nan Yun Jize published in his book ""Fasting" Makes People Healthy" "published by SunMark" "The Chinese version of the book is titled "The Miracle of One Meal A Day: The Secret of a Famous Japanese Doctor Who is 57 and Younger than 30. It is true It is mentioned in "It's Not That Difficult" that the human body secretes a hormone called "Ghrelin" when on an empty stomach. The function of ghrelin is to produce appetite in the hypothalamus of the brain, and at the same time have an effect on the pituitary gland to promote the secretion of growth hormone.


The alias of this growth hormone is also called "rejuvenation hormone", which means it has an age-inverse effect. If you know that you can return to youth by maintaining an empty stomach, I believe it will not be so prohibitive.


MORNING 4:00~12:00

This time in the morning is not good for digestion and suitable for excretion. So you can eat some fruit, drink warm water, or drink the lettuce fruit into juice. Pay more attention to promoting detoxification.


DAY TIME 12:00~20:00

This period is suitable for digestion. It is recommended to set these 8 hours as the "meal time" and eat lunch and dinner at this time. When eating meat, pay attention to chewing slowly. If you want to eat starchy food, take advantage of noon.


NIGHT 20:00~4:00

At this time, the body's ability to absorb nutrients is at an advantage. Eating at this time is prone to indigestion, causing stomach congestion. The internal organs are also in a state of fatigue and their metabolism deteriorates. If you must eat at this time anyway, try to avoid starchy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Stages of Intermittent Fasting

By 12 hours, you've entered the metabolic state called ketosis (Anton et al., Obesity 2018). In this express, your body begins to separa...