Sunday, December 20, 2020

A fat man who is lazy and loves to eat, to share his experience of intermittent fasting!

The following is the experience of netizens, for your reference.


Over thirty, metabolism deteriorates.


Obviously the taste is lighter than before, and the food is less than before, and the weight does not drop but rises. (Sleep is a big factor in my metabolism. As long as I have a full sleep, my weight will not soar and will stay flat!)


In March, I started to arrange my own class and study, and I was locked in a small room for 7 hours a day. The work and rest are also forced to be the same as normal office workers (but I am very busy at night, so I go to bed very late and wake up very early. I only sleep about 4 hours a day), and I eat whenever I want to sleep. I have been in class for only a week, and my weight has soared to an unprecedented height in my life, which broke me


When I was looking for a weight loss app, I found the fasting tracker. I remembered the documentaries I watched before, so I decided to try it!


Although there is not a lot of information in the app, it has everything to express! Anyway, it means that fasting is to repair the body, and stop the body from digesting.


The point is: He didn't stipulate what I must or forbidden to eat!


This is very important to me! ! ! Because there are so many inexplicable ways to lose weight, we have to follow various dietary principles all the time... If I have a way to maintain health like this, I won't get so fat, okay? Wash the supply and marketing prestige!


(I love vegetables, but I hate being prescribed!)


So when I started (I implemented the simplest 14-hour fast at the beginning), I was overfull, and then I started fasting! Go to bed when you are hungry!


If you wake up, you can extend the fasting time as much as possible. Eat baby! This weight loss method has been constantly emphasizing that not everyone is suitable. Ask your doctor like this


For me, there is no mental burden!


It is a very positive one: "Wow! You successfully fasted for 14 hours! Great!" Such encouragement!  People like us who are hungry and in a bad mood eat this set!


In case the goal is not reached for 14 hours, the app still encourages you to tell you: "Wow! You finished the 12-hour fast!" (Clap yourself!)


Then there is a small note during his fast:


Avoid high-intensity exercise during fasting

Replenish water, drink water, sugar-free herbal tea, sugar-free black coffee

Focus on places other than food

Avoid high-intensity exercise? It's okay I don't exercise!


Drink water and herbal tea? Damn, I used to drink tea and coffee every day!


After implementing this weight loss method, there are no sudden changes in body shape and weight, but I know that my appetite is slowly getting smaller. There is no need to exercise, no need to change my eating habits, as long as I try to extend the time without eating, my weight will slowly drop! ? It is really a relatively easy thing for me!


Even if one day’s mood explodes, and ran to eat a salty crispy chicken and milk tea, the weight would not rise too exaggerated! (I think it is to help me get stuck at the top. The top of the current body size is on the other side. As long as I eat the most, I just stand at that height.) It’s the one you think you can slow down by working hard for a few days. The degree of slowing down.


Of course, as a person who does not exercise and can eat salty and crispy chicken, it is natural to stop at a certain weight plateau!


When I have been stuck on the plateau for too long and I have spare energy, I will count my calories throughout the day and keep it around the basic calories. If you eat low-calorie food a little fiercely, your weight will lose 0.5 kg and 0.3 kg a day... (It looks like a lot of weight, doesn’t it? Because I’m fat so the number looks so good, kid)


For me, this is a weight loss method that is not difficult, stress-free, and easy to continue to form a habit. (I am currently fasting at most 17 or 18 hours, and then I feel like I'm going to beat the teacher who talks dry.)


I usually do 16/8 (no food for 16 hours, free eating for 8 hours), and I don’t think about fasting at 20/4 or 24-48-72 one day. (Food is a part of my life)


Because I gradually got used to it, my appetite decreased. When I actually used calorie calculations to control my diet, my emotions were relatively calm, there was no sense of frustration, and I would not blame myself for disgust. (But when I eat, people who say that I am fat will still be choked by me! The kind that sets him on fire!)


I have lost 3.5 kg so far, and I am not upset, I think I can continue! (This is the most important!)


Postscript:


One day, after I fasted for 16 hours, my classmate (at least 50 years old, right?) stood behind me and yelled at me: "Sister You didn’t mean you are losing weight? Why are you here? Eat starch? Why are you drinking this?” (pointing to my sugar-free black tea)


I turned my head and said, "People have to eat a basic amount of starch every day, or they will become stupid. Then even my mother didn't dare to tell me like this. How dare you talk to me like this?"


Aunt scared away.


Conclusion: If someone next to you is losing weight, you'd better shut up while he is eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Stages of Intermittent Fasting

By 12 hours, you've entered the metabolic state called ketosis (Anton et al., Obesity 2018). In this express, your body begins to separa...