Monday, December 21, 2020

Netizens’ experience of 168 fasting

The following is the experience of netizens, for your reference.


My 168 fasting experience


Early

The lifestyle needs to change with the time of eating, some need to adapt

After being restricted, I followed the restriction silently, resulting in a little messy eating

Maybe one or two passion fruit, one or two slices of toast, a few packets of biscuits a day will end

Although I lose weight quickly, my spirit is definitely getting worse!!

The purpose of fasting is mainly to limit eating time

So you still have to pay attention to whether the food you eat is sufficient and nutritious!


Mid-term

After catching the fasting lifestyle, I began to pay attention to food intake

So I bought my favorite lettuce and made my own salad

Chicken breast, hard-boiled eggs and steamed tofu are delicious!

Basically, breakfast and dinner will eat what I prepare

Now there will be extra species

``Yeah, I can only use these ingredients for whatever body I eat?!

You have to choose carefully!!!''

In addition, I obviously start to feel that my appetite has shrunk (Yeah, it’s super saving on food)

I also gave myself this homework to chew slowly!


Late

The recent menstrual period is coming soon, I am so hungry in the middle of the night!!!

But in order to meet the goal of 16 hours

So there is one more reason to be determined not to steal cookies XD

(But I still ate it for a day or two)

It’s just three weeks now, and I obviously feel that my pants are loosening

I measured my weight and found that I lost almost three kilograms!

(The speed completely frightens me!)


Focus on finishing

In addition to restricting food, exercise and excretion are also very important aspects of weight loss.

I think I can be so fast this time

It’s because I’m not only doing 168 fast, but also reducing the amount of food

And even increased the amount of exercise during this time

But I think fasting at 168 is really a painless way to manage the body!

So everyone can try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Stages of Intermittent Fasting

By 12 hours, you've entered the metabolic state called ketosis (Anton et al., Obesity 2018). In this express, your body begins to separa...